Sunday, December 14, 2008

Maria's Birthday

Maria celebrated her seventh birthday on December 4th.


Maria appreciated my attempt at decorating her cake, primitive as it was. Hey, my supplies are limited down here.


We invited the Weavers and Freeds over for the party. Maria is posing with her gifts and her friends Gabby and Maria Weaver (and Tony). A special thank you to all who sent cards or gifts!


Tony showing off his "scary face".


We filled a pinata with candy for the children, but it was almost too cute to break.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey maria how about I take off your little knickers and we have some fun, I like little girls and I would love to make your pu--y feel real good for you, would you like to get your pu--y licked? You are just a touch young for me to pu--y f--k but your nice tight little ass would feel so good on my c--k, first you take it from my shorts and suck it like a good girl, I will come in your butt crack so it is lubed good then I will ass f--k you while my fingers go in your pu--y and f--k it, just think how good it will feel to get f--ked I both holes at once, next year will be your swett little pu--y that gets f--ked